Michelle Coutinho, HEALING WITH VOICE, SOUND, AND PSYCHEDELICS
Michelle Coutinho is a healer, songstress, and empowerment coach who helps conscious women and men attune to a deeper resonance with their voice, presence, and own their personal power. She is the creator of Vocal Alchemy and Embodiment, a process that rewires the energetic nervous system using the voice as a gateway to the subtle body to create a sense of lightness and expansion that releases stored trauma from the mental and emotional body and heals the psyche on a multi dimensional level.
She teaches transformational workshops, co-create ceremonial spaces, and offers deeply connected heart-centered embodiment practices such as yoga, sound healings, and sacred song circles to create a sense of True Alignment. Her work weaves the threads of many ancient lineages such as Tibetan Buddhism, Shamanism, Bhakti Yoga, and Native American wisdom.
This episode is called “Healing With Voices, Sound, and Psychedelics.” And in this episode we cover:
- Michelle’s spiritual upbringing growing up with teachers like Ram Das.
- Healing our pain through the use of our voice and mantras.
- Using psychedelics like mushrooms and ayahuasca for ascencion.
- Doing energy work to tap into your soul and uncover your spiritual abilities.
- The presence of love and spirituality that is becoming present on the political stage.
- The necessity for many female healers to heal the witch wound.
- Instagram: @michellecoutinho
RAISING YOUR VIBRATION