ANITA MOORJANI, THE SECRET OR ROLLING THROUGH LIFE
Anita Moorjani is an international speaker, cancer survivor, and author of the New York Times bestseller Dying To Be Me. She has also written the books What If This Is Heaven and Sensitive Is The New Strong. Doctors had given her hours to live when she arrived at the hospital in a coma in February 2006. She then “crossed over”, experienced a remarkable near-death experience that led to her miraculous healing from end-stage cancer. I met her back in 2011 and she has greatly impacted my life over the years. Check out this episode to hear the amazing wisdom that she has to share from the other side.
In this episode we cover:
- The synchronicities that led me to meet Anita back in 2011 before her story got popular.
- Her amazing story from end stage cancer, to her Near Death Experience where she experienced “the other realm”, to her miraculous healing.
- The importance of putting yourself first and following your calling to experience fulfillment in your life.
- Living life fully by feeling and processing all of our emotions fully.
- How to live your life when you have not healed from your illness or health condition.
- Why Anita wrote her new book Sensitive Is The New Strong and the importance for empaths to use their power and shine their light in an increasingly harsh world.
RAISING YOUR VIBRATION